How big would you like your scrapbooking club or group to be? Would you like a small close knit group of friends? Or, would you like a bigger collaboration of people, to make it more of a scrapbooking event?
- Tip #1: - once a week, every two weeks, once a month etc. etc.
- Tip #2: - Create a mini survey for your first gathering, hand out mini surveys that you created. Asking your fellow scrapbookers what day, weeks, and time etc. would work best for them. This can help you create your scrapbook club or group schedule better.
- Tip #1: Make this experience fun for all. Create an atmosphere that is very inviting, by offering eats and the latest scrapbook magazines to look through for the latest and greatest scrapbooking ideas.
- Tip #2: I like to put out on the individual tables some simple community tools like: Silent Eyelet Setter, trimmers and Coluzzle templates. These are some added touches that I like to offer to my fellow scrapbookers.
- Tip #3: Scraps, I also like to place a little lunch size bag in the middle of each one of my work tables. This is for all of the scraps to be thrown away.
Picking a scrapbooking location, Example: The location could be at your house, your local church, or at a community hall. The reason why picking a location is so important, is because scrapbookers have a lot of supplies. That being said, they need plenty of space to be able to work.
How many times, would you like for your scrapbook club or group to meet?
Remember to have fun. If you think this is something that you would like to try and have fun creating. This is a way to get together with your closest scrapbooking friends, along with meeting new ones...