Saturday, December 15, 2012

Using Premade Scrapbooking Pages



Have you ever heard of Premade Scrapbooking Pages? In this post, I'm going to explain to you what it means to use premade scrapbooking pages. On some occasions, my schedule is all over the place but I want to work on scrapbooking before that week is out.

But I don't feel up to doing a digital scrapbook, I want to create the more traditional scrapbook. That is when I pull out my already premade scrapbooking pages, this really does save me a lot of time and energy.

Now what I love about the premade scrapbooking pages is that they come in premade assorted themes. Anywhere from spring flowers, Mother's Day, Father's Day, pumpkins, snowman. You also can find custom scrapbooking pages like, for the holiday that is just next month 4th July.  

When shopping for premade scrapbooking pages, only look for the ones that state (acid free) this is very important. When I first started doing scrapbooks with premade pages I didn't know you had to only use acid free premade paper. You can come across premade paper with pretty high levels of acid and mixing that with your photos that already have acid in them, can and will distort your photos over time.

One of the other unique thing about premade scrapbooking pages is that they are usually hand made, so that will ensure you the buyer long-lasting scrapbook memories. Now keep in mind that your total investment will cost you anywhere from $4.99 to $19.99 depending on your personal preference.

Overall, when I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but I want to do a more traditional scrapbook; using premade scrapbooking pages is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment